Tray with standard edge
For tile, glass and resin floors
HYGIENE SYSTEMS FOR KITCHENS
Trays for industrial kitchens made entirely of AISI 304 steel (316 upon request). Our trays are designed to comply with hygiene, performance and longevity requirements and are ideal for the quick evacuation of process water in industrial kitchens.
QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL
Each module is equipped with adjusting screws and levelling feet to position the trays during installation.
The height-adjustable sump can be rotated 360° for easy and quick connection to the water network.
In lines over 3 meters long, the modules are connected using flanges with seals and stainless-steel bolts for perfect channel tightness.
The installation kit (provided) includes detailed and numbered diagrams for proper assembly, plus installation and storage tips.
WHY CHOOSE KITCHEN TRAYS
- Quick and effective disposal
- Class R 13 (DIN 51130:2014) removable non-slip covers for inspection and cleaning of the entire channel
- The shape and internal slope towards the drain prevent the stagnation of liquids inside the channel
- The syphon can be fully inspected and cleaned to make these systems fully hygienic
- Removable filter to prevent spillage of solid waste in the drains
Not only standard, but also made to measure
In addition to the standard dimensions (present in the table), drainage lines can be tailored to the customer’s needs. We work with you to determine the length and shape of the line and position one or more drains at the best locations.
We provide a simple and intuitive design that includes all measurements necessary for installation.
All trays are equipped with internal slope towards the drainage point:
On request, they are available also without internal slope (where little space is available).
On request, under-grate filters can be added to cover the full drainage area and keep the whole tray drainage area clean and clear.