“SLIM“ SLOTTED CHANNELS FOR TERRACE
SLIM slotted channels for terraces are made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel (316 on request) and are available with an 8 mm slot (SLIM 8) or a 16 mm slot (SLIM 16), ideal for effective water evacuation on balconies, terraces, changing room shower floors and pedestrian areas with minimal visual impact.
The profile of the slotted channels has been specifically designed to perfectly connect the crack-bridging seal and the channel itself. The drains are customised in terms of diameters and requested position and can be fitted with a removable tile-frame cover to allow inspection and cleaning of the entire drainage system. Line shape and position are designed in cooperation with the customer.
Fast and easy to install
Each module is equipped with adjusting screws and levelling feet to best position the channels during installation.
The modules are joined using flanges with seals and stainless-steel bolts to guarantee perfect channel tightness.
The mounting kit (provided) includes detailed and numbered diagrams for proper assembly, laying and storage tips.
Why choose slotted channels for terrace Slim 8
- Effective water evacuation with minimal visual impact
- Slot spacer every 500 mm to optimise slot linearity in the installation area
- The V-shaped bottom and the 3.3 mm/metre internal slope prevent the stagnation of liquids inside the channel
- Made-to-measure drainage, and can include a sump with a basket for the collection of solids, or a simple drainage pipe
- Ideal for application in building interior and exterior areas, on terraces, balconies, in changing rooms, showers, swimming pools and pedestrian areas
Our experience at your service
Every line is made to measure according to the customer’s needs, working together to determine the length and shape of the line and positioning of one or more drains at the best locations. We provide a simple and intuitive design with all necessary measurements for installation.
SLIM slotted channels are available:
- with no internal slope (where little space is available)
- or with 10 mm internal slope over 3 m
Upon request, holes can be added on the channel body to allow drainage of the water intercepted by the sheath