Grated channel M100R
particularly recommended in cases with the need to drain large quantities of washing or processing water in relatively short times.
The possibility of affixing the grate to the channel by means of stainless steel screws avoids annoying and dangerous jerking in heavy traffic areas of heavy vehicles
Fast and easy to install
Constructed entirely in 2-mm thick STAINLESS STEEL 304 (316 on request). Each module is equipped with side clamps for anchoring into concrete, adjusting screws and levelling feet to best position the channels during installation.
The modules are joined using flanges with EPDM seals (or Teflon on request) and stainless steel bolts to guarantee perfect channel tightness.
Each grated channel mounting kit includes detailed and numbered diagrams for proper assembly, laying and storage tips.
Why choose M100R channels
- Ability to withstand high loads thanks to the heavy-duty grate
- Easy and complete sanitizing of the channel body
- The rounded bottom and the 5-mm/metre internal slope prevents the stagnation of liquids inside the channel
- Pre-installed PVC reinforcements under the rim to optimize the lifespan and hygiene in the installation area
- Made-to-measure drainage and can include an anti-odour siphon with a basket for the collection of solids, or a simple drainage pipe
- Ideal application in interior and exterior areas requiring high degree of cleanliness and hygiene
- Certified compliant with UNI EN 1433
- Wide range of grates satisfying any weight and aesthetic requirement
Our experience at your service
Every line is made to measure according to the customer’s needs, working together to determine the length, shape of the line and positioning one or more drains at the best spots.
We provide a simple and intuitive design with all necessary measurements for installation.