The grated channel M60
An excellent alternative to the slotted channel, because while maintaining the small size of this type of drainage pipe, the grate doubles the absorption capacity with respect to the slot and maximizes the total cleaning of the interior channel.
Fast and easy to install
Constructed entirely in 2-mm thick STAINLESS STEEL 304 (316 on request). Each module is equipped with side clamps for anchoring into concrete, adjusting screws and levelling feet to best position the channels during installation.
The modules are joined using flanges with EPDM seals (or Teflon on request) and stainless steel bolts to guarantee perfect channel tightness.
Each grated channel mounting kit includes detailed and numbered diagrams for proper assembly, laying and storage tips.
Why choose the grated channel M60
- Ability to withstand high loads thanks to the heavy-duty grate
- Wide range of grates satisfying any weight and aesthetic requirement
- The V-shaped bottom and the 5-mm/metre internal slope prevents the stagnation of liquids inside the channel
- Made-to-measure drainage and can include an anti-odour siphon with a basket for the collection of solids, or a simple drainage pipe
- Ideal application in interior and exterior areas requiring high degree of cleanliness and hygiene
- Certified compliant with UNI EN 1433
Our experience at your service
Every line is made to measure according to the customer’s needs, working together to determine the length, shape of the line and positioning one or more drains at the best spots.
We provide a simple and intuitive design with all necessary measurements for installation.