DOUBLE SLOTTED CHANNEL
Double-slotted channels for terraces are made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel (316 upon request) and are ideal for effectively evacuating water on balconies, terraces, changing room shower floors and pedestrian areas. The profile of the double-slotted channels has been specifically designed to perfectly connect the crack-bridging seal and the channel itself, whereas the removable cover allows inspection and cleaning of the entire drainage system.
The drains are customised in terms of diameters and position.
Fast and easy to install
Each module is equipped with adjusting screws and levelling feet to best position the channels during installation.
The modules are joined using flanges with seals and stainless-steel bolts to guarantee perfect channel tightness.
The mounting kit (provided) includes detailed and numbered diagrams for proper assembly, laying and storage tips.
Why choose double slotted channels for terraces
- Quick and effective evacuation thanks to the double slot and the dimension of the channel body
- Removable covers allowing inspection and cleaning of the entire drainage system
- The V-shaped bottom and the 3.3 mm/metre internal slope prevent the stagnation of liquids inside the channel
- Made-to-measure drainage, and can include a sump with a basket for the collection of solids, or a simple drainage pipe
- Ideal for application in building interior and exterior areas, on terraces, balconies, in changing rooms, showers, swimming pools and pedestrian areas
Our experience at your service
Every line is made to measure according to the customer’s needs, working together to determine the length and shape of the line and positioning of one or more drains at the best locations. We provide a simple and intuitive design with all necessary measurements for installation.
Double slotted channels are available:
- with no internal slope (where little space is available)
- or with internal slope of 10 mm over 3 m
On request, holes can be added to the channel body to allow drainage of the water intercepted by the sheath